Arrest reports are compiled from incident reports received from the Bryan County Sheriff’s Office, the Pembroke Police Department, Georgia State Patrol and the Richmond Hill Police Department. Arrests indicate suspicion of a crime, not guilt.
• John Douglas McKie Jr., Ellabell, June 26, possession of drug-related objects and pedestrian under the influence.
• Tammy S. Ready, Midway, June 27, warrant service.
• Stefanie Barnes, Ellabell, June 27, warrant service.
• Teresa Ann Anderson, Ellabell, June 27, DUI drugs and possession of marijuana (less than one ounce).
• William Anderson Tomlinson, Richmond Hill, June 30, DUI, no insurance, failure to maintain lane and speeding (71/55).
• William Ira Ready, Richmond Hill, June 17, shoplifting.
• Jarrell Donsha Glover, Savannah, June 23, contempt of court.
• Shane Howard, Grayson, Denver, N.C., June 22, public drunkenness.
• Charles Edward Thompson, Richmond Hill, June 22, contempt of court.
• Juan Luis Gonzalez, Jesup, Ga., June 21, probation violation.
• Donald Lee Rhan, Ellabell, July 9, possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug-related objects.
• Ronnie Baker, Pembroke, July 10, warrant service.
• Joseph E. Bonaparte Jr., Savannah, July 6, driving with suspended license and impeding traffic.
• Jennifer Marie Loomis, Richmond Hill, July 5, operating a disorderly house.
• Stephen Whitlock, Pembroke, July 6, aggravated assault (felony), reckless conduct and criminal damage to property.
• Brady Bowen, Ellabell, July 6, DUI less-safe, driving with an expired license and child endangerment.
Anyone with information regarding criminal activity can contact the BCSO (912) 653-3800, the PPD (912) 653-4414 or the RHPD (912) 756-5645. For emergency situations call 911 from anywhere in Bryan County.